Lily has always liked music, and lately she has started to sing as well. Wonder where she gets that....perhaps it has something to do with a fuzzy I have as a child of being told "we don't need to sing at the dinner table..."
Anyway, we have sang the Happy Birthday song every day, sometimes several times. She sings it to herself but likes best when I sing it up until the part "Happy Birthday Dear..." then I point to her and she shouts "DADDY!" completely in tune...and we wrap it up with "and many more"...
Then yesterday in the car, I heard a familiar tune in the back seat. It was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, as far as I could tell, sung at a pitch somewhat like Tiny Tim, minus the ukulele. I tried not to laugh, because I knew she would stop, but it was priceless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
those are the best memories!
Post a Comment