In March we helped Grace celebrate her 3rd birthday. It was quite the blowout, the high point being Tinkerbell herself showing up and celebrating. She played on the playground equipment with Grace and friends, led some songs and dancing, and took pictures with the party attendees. Lily was very enamored of Tinkerbell and spent a lot of time following her and Grace around, but when picture time came, she would NOT sit with Tinkerbell unless I was in the photo as well! Didn't plan on that....The Carneys also brought lots of games and bubbles for the kids to occupy themselves with. Lily's favorite is what I keep referring to as "jiggley ball" because I can't remember the actual name and that fake game from the Scrubs TV show keeps coming to mind whenever I try to remember the right name.... So Lily had a good time playing "jiggley ball" and managed to get a couple of points, without smacking herself in the head with any of the balls on a string!


No comments:
Post a Comment