Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jammies!

So I went to get Lily up yesterday morning and as I opened the door, I heard "jammies!!" Lily was sitting in her crib, which was unusual. She was wearing her first pair of 2-part jammies. So far, she had been wearing the footie kind, one piece or the two piece kind that snaps in the middle so they don't come apart. She had taken the pants off, almost. The were inside out, but still caught at the ankles, she couldn't get them off her feet! She had the inside out jammies dangling off her feet, and that was why she couldn't stand up! I didn't think to get the camera, but scooped her up - her little legs were so chilly! She wasn't upset though, but I am thankful that the pants had apparently consumed her attention, because her HUGE wet diaper was still on!! I still snicker thinking about it!

No comments: