Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Grace comes to visit

We had Grace come to visit the other day and the girls had a great time. They shared Lily's toys pretty well for two-year olds! They had a tea party with some Cheerios and it was pretty funny to watch them negotiate who had which color plate and when you could move the O's from which plate.


I did have to remind Lily once to share her O's with Grace, which prompted a funny session of Lily feeding Grace by hand. Hey, at least she was sharing...
They ate their lunch at the kitchen table like big girls, and it went pretty well. (I decided to wait to eat...I was hopping around like a short order cook getting refills on grapes and nilla wafers...)
There was a game of tag - Grace always likes to play tag with Lily and this time, you were apparently "it" if you were tagged with the pink kitty.
Grace must have been tired because she insisted that Lily and she get on the couch to nap together. It lasted about as long as it took to get this picture, then they were off again! They seemed to really enjoy it, and I had fun watching them play together. I think all 3 of us took good naps that afternoon!

No comments: