Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Miriam's 2nd Birthday!


We helped celebrate Miriam's second birthday in grand style! There were lots of Lily's friends in attendance and they all loved the indoor playground slide!



There were about a dozen different kinds of playground balls around and all the kids had fun rolling, bouncing, and kicking them in the huge open area in the party room! Who knew such an easy thing would be a hit - Lily fell in love with the giant tennis ball.


The slide was small and there was a huge line of kids usually to go next. Lily MAY have helped a couple down the slide to aid in the progression of the line...I was slightly embarrassed, but at least she just scooted their bottoms on down, and none of the kids seemed upset! We had a talk about that.....







There is something about seeing your child in a funny hat that just makes you giggle....

The food was excellent and as evidenced by the photos, Cheetos were quite popular. I wish I knew what they used to color them orange, because it defies cleaning....



Miriam had a cute snowman pinata that everyone got to hit - here her cousin Mia Morgan takes a swing while Miriam looks on - Lily was more of a commentator. She has yet to attempt a swing at a pinata the two times we have been around them...I think she is just trying to keep her hands free to scoop the candy while the others do all the heavy work!

No comments: