Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Circus Circus!!


We went to the circus with our friends the Carneys. We sat back a good distance to keep the girls satisfied that no one would come out of the ring to get them! Lily sat on Chris's lap through most of the first part - he does keep the "dinosaurs" from getting her at home, so perhaps that was her plan...

Michelle was a genius to bring the light sticks from home for the girls - definitely a huge hit, especially after seeing the $25 ones for sale at the event...

And they even doubled as swords as well as jewelry! Multi-purpose....

One of Lily's favorites was the elephant show. She also loved the dogs that did tricks. For someone who dislikes loud noises, she did great with all the background noise and music. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves! (Although I was sad to see they didn't have a boxing kangaroo like I remember from the circus I went to as a kid!)

1 comment: