Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Santa?????
We were in the car yesterday, and as you may know, Lily loves a siren. She saw a fire truck next to us and was very excited about the "siyen", jumping up and down in her car seat and clapping. There was a pause and I heard her say "issa Santa in 'ere?" She had said this a few days ago as well and it took me a few minutes to figure out what the problem was...and then I remembered...the wait by the corner of our street to see Santa come by on a firetruck, sirens blazing, last December!! I told her "maybe so...he might be in there!!" It cracks me up that she will all of a sudden remember things....has she been thinking about this for 7 months now? Or was it perhaps the display of Christmas trees in Hobby Lobby in July that made her remember.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment