Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Day of School


So I am finally catching up with the blogging...the first day of school was the Wednesday after Labor Day. A dear friend made Lily's school totebag for us, and Lily was very excited with all the bright colors. And it actually matched her "rocker" lunch box that she picked out...


Lily came home from her first day very excited - several of her friends from last year were in her class and they had a great snack that day. "Marshpillows, Mommy. We need to go to store, buy more marshpillows for home."
I was glad she got to eat them, because last year she had been banned from eating them and had a different snack when the rest had marshmallows...apparently Lily enjoyed putting them in her mouth to get them wet and then taking them out to stick various places around the class room....I was glad to hear that was one thing she apparently forgot over the summer!

No comments: