
We had a play group last week at Kids Gym. I had never been there and was pleasantly surprised! Lily seems to be at the perfect age for all the climbing and running. We will definitely try to go back! Lots of little ones from our MOMS group were there.

Lily is sitting on a track for a little car rollercoaster. We waited patiently in line with the other kids for our turn to ride the rollercoaster. I put her in the little car and right before she went down, she pulled a move reminiscent of Space Mountain 1984......and wanted out. At least we hadn't waited in line for 45 minutes like I made my parents wait at Disney World and then turn around and walk all the way back down.....still haven't ridden it to this day....

Anyways! She was a bit upset by the ball crawl. I think it felt weird to her to have all the balls hitting her in the ankles. And somehow in our discussion of whether or not she would get in the pit, I captured this priceless shot. I love it!
2 comments:
What a doll! I used to love gymnastics with liam at that age!
That last picture is adorable!! I've missed your posts...glad to have you back!
Post a Comment