The other day we had the movie Cars come in the mail from Netflix and we decided to see if Lily was old enough to sit through a movie with us! We did have to do it in two sittings, but she loved every minute of it. I am not sure how she would sit through it in a theater, but she watched it fairly well! She really like the cars and especially the police cars and fire truck. The next day, she kept pointing to the DVD player and asking to see the Cars again! I had to tell her that unfortunately we had sent it back....she was not amused....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We just got brave enough to take Jasmine to the movies...we saw Wall E. She LOVED it. I was a little worried about the loudness of it all (she is not at all a fan of loud, unless of course it is her creating the loud) but she did fine. Of course she will be 4 on October 5th, so we waited a while to go...this was just in August of this year. :)
Post a Comment