I decided that Lily needed a new lunch box/bag for school this year to go in her tote bag. We took a trip to the store to see what they had to offer. I showed her a display of bags, and she decided that there were 2 she wanted. I talked her down to one, and she went with a very preppy pale pink and gray bag. I thought that would be perfect! And then....
I walked down one last aisle to get to the checkout counters, and lo and behold, she found her new lunch box. I tried to wave her preppy bag in front of her face, but she would have none of it. She put it immediately back on the shelf, and hugged her new lunch box to her chest, the lunch box you see below...

2 comments:
Wow...I think she should use that until she goes off to college...
i am cracking up at this! lesson learned, don't be sweet and let mine pick out her own...just get one and tell her how great it is! :)
Post a Comment